REGISTERED MEMBER AGREEMENT – TOYBOYWAREHOUSE - Dating for gorgeous women and younger men. Toyboy Warehouse is an online dating website that matches women [we don't call them cougars!] with toyboys in a relaxed and fun environment. Find romance online today.
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ("Member"), REGISTERED (PAID OR UNPAID) TO USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AT www.toyboywarehouse.com (“Site”) OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE, AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS REGSITERED MEMBER AGREEMENT ("Agreement").
1. Contracting parties. When you register with the Site, you are contracting with Toyboy Warehouse Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6250730 and having its registered office at 1-5 Lillie Road, London SW6 1TX. Toyboy Warehouse Limited is referred to in these terms and conditions as "we", "us", "our" or “TOYBOY WAREHOUSE”.
2. Member Eligibility. You are not eligible and must not apply to become a Member if you are under nineteen (19) years of age, married or have been convicted of any offence, or subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment. Upon application, you shall not become a Member until you receive email confirmation from us and we reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse any application to become a Member.
3. Services. The services made available by TOYBOY WAREHOUSE are for the purpose of facilitating online meetings between individuals and for other personal, leisure and non-business purposes (“Services”). Payment of the fee (as specified on the Site from time to time) for unlimited access to the Services provides you with a “Pass” for a specified period. We may deactivate accounts of Members who have not used the Services for six months or more and for whom no Pass remains valid. In the case of paying Members, the six-month period begins on the date that the last Pass expired. . Where specified on the relevant page of the Site, each Pass may be automatically renewed for the stated periods only if you request such auto-renewal. You may terminate your Membership at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action your request as soon as reasonably possible. A request for termination under this clause shall not necessarily give rise to any refund. We will notify you by email of any suspension/termination of your registration and thereafter you must not attempt to re-register to use our Services (except where we notify you that the suspension has been lifted).
4. Your Personal Safety and Security. We do not advise on (or broker) marriages or long-term relationships. Nor do we provide internet access or an electronic communication service to the public. Please note that we do not have the contractual obligation or technical means to verify the identity of persons who register as Members or use our Services or to verify or validate any Member Content (although we do reserve the right to monitor where appropriate). You should not assume that any Member Content is accurate or that any specific person is who he or she claims to be. We shall not be liable for false or misleading statements by Members.
You must take appropriate steps to investigate Member Content if you intend to act on it. When arranging to meet any other person through use of the Services, you must take appropriate precautions and follow the safety guidelines in our About Us section (www.toyboywarehouse.com/aboutus). Any such meetings are at your own risk and are your own responsibility.
You agree to comply with any guidelines or requirements posted on our Site as well as any reasonable request or instructions made or given by us in connection with the Services and you must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any inappropriate behaviour in connection with the Site or the Services.
- not breach any applicable law or regulation in connection with or related to the Services;
- not publish or send any Member Content or communications which are false or misleading, sexually explicit, sexually suggestive, vulgar, indecent, obscene, racist, xenophobic, abusive, unlawful, deceitful, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, harmful, violent, threatening, harassing, stalking, defamatory, an infringement of third party intellectual property or other rights or which encourages or assists any of the foregoing;
- not reveal through the Services any information (including last name, postal/email address or telephone number) that enables you or any other Member or user to be personally identified or contacted other than through the Site or the Services;
- not publish or send any Member Content which links to any third party website which is illegal or contain inappropriate content;
- not use the Services for any commercial, professional or non-private purposes (including advertising, canvassing, soliciting, trading, prostitution); or
- not use the Services for junk mail, spam and pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes.
6. Code of Conduct. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to cancel any membership (whether paid or free), if the Member has breached any term of this agreement (including, without limitation, by providing false information or a false photograph) or violated any rule of our Code Of Conduct:
a) not to use the Site to sell sexual services;
b) not to use sexually explicit language or photos;
c) not to cause distress by revealing intimate knowledge of other Members;
d) not to use the Site to publicise other services or products without our express permission;
e) not to ask for money from another Member (or any other user) for whatever reason;
f) no racism, sexism, homophobia, or general hate speech;
If any member is reported for making comments/ acting out in this vein, they will be permanently removed from the site. No correspondence will be entered into.
g) no malicious gossip;
If gossip is reported in the bar, the offending member will be warned first. If the offence is repeated, the offending member will be permanently removed. If gossip heard in the bar is used to attack another member via the forums or private messages, the offending member will be permanently removed. No correspondence will be entered into.
h) no spamming of contact details on free upgrade days;
Any member reported for spamming will be permanently removed. No correspondence will be entered into.
i) no "naming and shaming" in the public areas of the site, i.e. forums and bar;
The comments will be removed and the offending member will first be warned and then permanently removed if the behaviour is repeated.
j) if admins have to remove a post they find offensive, inflammatory, or not constructive to a thread, admin will write to the poster explaining why their post was removed. Admin will not get into a debate about it.
k) In all cases of reported abuse, unless admins and the bar moderator have seen it first hand, we will need to see screenshots;
Pasting text can be manipulated and is not enough. Without a screenshot, we will not be able to action the abuse.
l) site admins and the Virtual Bar moderator promise to adhere to the above, with no exceptions;
If a user feels admins/ moderators have not carried out the above appropriately, users can present their case to admins.
7. Passwords. You agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else to use your username, email address or password to access the Site; not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a Member to gain access to any secured area of the Site; and not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another Member. If you think someone else has obtained your account details, let us know as quickly as possible.
9. Site Content. The Site is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only as specified on the Site, and use of the Site and/or all content contained within the Site (“Site Content”) is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Site Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Site Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Please note that TOYBOY WAREHOUSE does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Site Content will be free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. Some or all Site Content may become temporarily unavailable due to outages or other problems. Whilst Members will continue to own any material they upload to the Site, TOYBOY WAREHOUSE, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site and Site Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or any Site Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted under UK or local law.
10. Member Content. “Member Content” is the information published by you and other Members on the Site, or sent by Members to other Members through the Services, and includes profiles, personal ads, messages, descriptions and quotes, videos and photographs. It is your responsibility to decide which information to publish or send via Member Content. TOYBOY WAREHOUSE shall not be liable for any misuse of Member Content by any other Member, user or third party or for other activities of Members which may breach the rights of other Members, users or third parties. We reserve the right to reject or to suspend or remove from the Site all or part of any profile, personal ad or any other Member Content for any reason at any time. We also reserve the right to irretrievably delete messages and other Member Content after any period and at any time. We reserve the right to use content from the forum for other blogs not part of the Site without reference to the author's name (real or username).
11. Profiles. When you upload any material to the Site (including, without limitation, photographs and text within Member profiles) you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive licence to use that material in any media for purposes related to the Site and, specifically, to make that material available via the Site. We may also use the material for blogs and/or articles, but only on anonymous basis and you will not be identified anywhere outside of the Site. You warrant that all such materials are original, that you have the right to grant such licence and you agree to waive your moral rights for the purposes of such licence. You also warrant that the material is not obscene, offensive or defamatory to any person or otherwise illegal. We reserve the right to cut, edit, crop or arrange your material as necessary for purposes related to the Site, and we may remove the material at any time. Unless you have requested otherwise, your name may be published alongside your material. If you do not want to grant these rights, please do not submit material to the Site.
12. Objectionable Material. If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable content posted anywhere on the Site, please report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) to Report Abuse.
We shall be entitled at our discretion to remove anything which is posted or transmitted to, from or via the Site which, in our opinion, is objectionable or does not comply with these terms and conditions and we expressly disclaim any liability for such removal. Please note that the information posted to the Site by Members represents the views or findings of the relevant Member and is not necessarily the views, findings or opinions of TOYBOY WAREHOUSE.
13. Hacking. You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by TOYBOY WAREHOUSE. TOYBOY WAREHOUSE will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any Member who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud TOYBOY WAREHOUSE or any other parties through Member's use of the Site or services provided via the Site. TOYBOY WAREHOUSE reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any Member for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. You agree that we may block your IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow your continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
14. Trade Marks. The brands, products and service names used or appearing within the Site (including, without limitation, "Toyboy Warehouse") are the trade marks or trade names of TOYBOY WAREHOUSE or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of TOYBOY WAREHOUSE.
15. Liability. You agree that the liability of TOYBOY WAREHOUSE under this Agreement shall be limited to the amount you have actually paid to TOYBOY WAREHOUSE for all relevant products and/or services. Except as set out herein, we do not accept any liability for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use of this Site or in relation to the products and/or services that we provide. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of TOYBOY WAREHOUSE.
16. Disclaimer. All services and contents of the Site are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the Site or its contents will be free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements.
17. Indemnity. You hereby agree to indemnify TOYBOY WAREHOUSE for any loss or damage that may be incurred by TOYBOY WAREHOUSE, including without limitation legal fees, arising from your use of the Site or your use of any material or information obtained through the Site.
18. No Partnership. Your use of the Site and/or its content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship.
19. Severance. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
20. Variation. This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Members from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
21. Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.